Seminar & Colloquium
[콜로퀴엄: 4월 5일(수), 오후 5시] 포항공과대학교(POSTECH) 신소재공학과, 이종람 교수
LED와 태양전지의 nanoscale interfacial engineering
(Nanoscale interfacial engineering for LED and solar cell)
포항공과대학교(POSTECH) 신소재공학과, 이종람 교수
- 1976. 3 - 1980. 2 B.S. in Metallurgical Engineering, Hangyang University
- 1980. 3 - 1982. 2 M.S. in Materials Science and Engineering, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST)
- 1982. 3 - 1985. 2 Ph.D. in Materials Science and Engineering, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST)
- 1996. 1 - present Associate Professor ( ~ 2000. 2), Professor ( ~ Now), Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Pohang University of Science and Technology (POSTECH)
- 2017. 3 - present Namgo Distinguished Chair professor
- 2011. 3 – 2019. 8 Department Head, Professor
- 2012. 9 - 2015. 8 POSTECH Fellow
- 2005.11 - present Member, Korea Academy of Science and Technology (KAST)
- 2002. 2 - 2003. 1 Visiting Professor, UC Berkeley, U.S.A.
- 1986.11 - 1995. 12 Principal Member of Research Engineer (Head), Electronics and Telecomm. Research Institute (ETRI), KOREA
- 1989. 9 - 1990. 9 Invited Researcher (JSPS Fellowship), Institute of Materials Science, University of Tsukuba, Japan
- 1985. 6 - 1986.10 Post-Doctoral Fellow, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Northwestern University, U.S.A.
| Date | Wednesday, April 5th, 2023
| Time | 17:00 ~
| Venue | #201, Bldg. 43-1 (43-1동 201호)
온라인 줌 링크 (https://snu-ac-kr.zoom.us/j/7952699081)**
회의 ID: 795 269 9081
** 줌링크는 외부 교수님들과 코로나로 인해 들어오지 못하는 학생들을 위한 줌 주소입니다. 재료콜로퀴엄 수강생들은 대면으로 참석하셔야합니다.
The flow of light can be controlled through the size and shape of the nanostructure. When nanostructures are made on the surface of solar cells, only the light of the desired wavelength can be absorbed. And it make on the surface of the LED (light emitting diode), the light emitted from the active layer can be effectively extracted. In this presentation, we will present key technologies on nanoscale interfacial engineering and architecture of nanostructure for high performance light emitting devices and solar fuel generation, working on decades. Several key technologies to realize vertical LED and to get extremely flat surface of metallic thin film were transferred to industries for mass production.